Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New Web Site

Hello friends!

My web site is done!  I hope you can visit.

There is a page there for studio news. Here is a link to my latest update. STUDIO NEWS

Here is a link to the web site, the address is the same as the old web site. KOTRBA PIANO STUDIO

I'm not abandoning this blog. It's my dear friend. My hope is to put my personal writing here as always and put studio news on the studio website. I also have a blog about pedagogy started there, called "Sara's Notes."

When there is crossover I'll probably double post. You don't have to read it twice.
Very soon there will be a place for you to sign up to automatically receive posts from "Studio News" and "Sara's Notes" but until then I'll probably triple post. Heaven help you if you read it all three times.

Life has been busy here the last weeks, but those blog entries about Calvin driving and family life are stockpiling in my head. Stayed tuned.

As always, thanks for reading. Enjoy the new web site! I'm very tickled and I hope it is a pleasant resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment