Monday, November 4, 2013

Lost Cat in Eagan, Minnesota

Garfield is still missing.  I'm hoping the blog title will come up on any google searches.
I posted a bunch of info on Craig's list and Facebook and I've called everyone in the county. . .

Once you have kids the whole lost pet thing stays in pretty good perspective, but I'm still blue this morning. He's been gone a week. Rosie stands at the corner of the screen porch with her nose up and cries. She doesn't know what to do with herself without him.

My pre-advent musical choice "Sheep May Safely Graze" is not really helping--the boys choir with Michala Petri on recorder.  It's so pure and clean and unlike to many things around us. But--it is above all beautiful and so is life.

It's supposed to snow this week. I'm actually excited about that. I'm ready to kiss this season goodbye. I'm ready to think about stocking stuffers and pumpkin pie. The firewood is stacked and the flower pots are dumped.

So Gar. . . where ever you are or whatever happened to you--we miss you and you were a good boy. I'm thankful for pets and the warmth and love they add to our lives.  
Lost cat Eagan
Lost cat Eagan, MN
LOST CAT!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your cat looks very very cute. Look at her innocent look. OMG OMG I so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cuteness of the cat. Nice shot at timing.

    ReplyDelete