Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa's Little Helpers

I hope this finds you all on your own personal holiday train ride.  Our train has definitely left the station.  Best wishes on all your activities and may you arrive at the station in good spirits.  I'm feeling so much love for my family, and friends and students! Yes, I swore yesterday when I cut my foot on a stray playmobil washing machine in a Burgermeister Meisterburger moment.  But, for the most part in spite of a few stress injuries--like poking under my thumbnail with a fork while unloading the dishwasher and burning the piano pad of my pinky on a cookie sheet. . . we are doing good!  I'm looking forward to the tea tonight and the recital and choral services this weekend.  After that?  I'll be curling up in a basket like my cats.  Hope to see you soon, in person or in a Christmas card. . . which I haven't even thought about yet. . . . . and while the sentiment might not be arriving in your mail box. . . it is in my heart.  Merry Christmas!  


Minnesota Sub-zero Sundog


Mama, I want that basket. 

Alpha Cat Wins the Battle of the Basket



No comments:

Post a Comment