Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Twenty-five Days of Christmas Music

Goodbyes were hard in those days of Texas

Mother and Child 


My Grandma Hope with a Tree of Life Charm--because it was the first year without Grandpa. I wear the charm at Christmas now. 

Sleigh Ride Crossing Sign 

The best seat in the house!

Yes, we were like that. 

Cody and Cheyenne with Bill and Calvin

Sharing Cookies with Grandpa



A New Hat!

Toyland
Nobody asked me. . . but in celebration of Calvin's senior year I've decided to share 25 of my favorite Christmas CDs on the blog.

The first one is Sweet Music of Christmas from the University of Texas Chamber Music Singers. My favorite track is "Of the Father's Love Begotten."  Check it out.

Of the Father's Love Begotten--youtube


https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-UNIVERSITY-CHAMBER-SINGERS-MORROW/dp/B000V8LQUE

https://itunes.apple.com/sv/album/sweet-music-of-christmas/301447875

Photos from 2002.


1 comment:

  1. Sara,
    It's not even Christmas yet, and already you are giving these greatest gifts of the most precious memories and the most magical music. Love you more than words could ever say, so the memories and music that you give so freely help mirror that love that "only the heart may know" right back to you, my dear one.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete