Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Moving to Another Blog. . .

They have made for you a friend. . . 

My Grandmother Hope 1919-2010

My Dad with Calvin and Sam 1940-2009

 Hi friends!

Thank you for reading here for so many years. I've been on this blogspot space for a very long time, and this blog will remain open, but July 1, 2021, Google is changing things so that the posts will no longer automatically be sent out. It's a good time to update my blog format. I'm setting up a new blog, and I'll post the address here when I create it. I hope to keep sharing ideas about music, faith, family life, cats and gardening. . . thank you Google, for eleven years of lavender stripes and easy photo uploads. It's been a journal of family life, and though every post is not a work of art, it has served it's original purpose, which was a therapeutic refuge from losing my dad too young, saying goodbye to my grandma, and raising little kids while keeping a highly committed studio running among myriad volunteer and side gigs. . . 

I hope to keep writing, and I hope you will keep reading. 

With love,

Sara

P.S. Accepting suggestions about what the new blog will be called. . . . 

"Notes from Sara's Overgrown Faithful Musical Feline Garden?" I don't know. . . 

One of my students suggested "Sara's Perfect Blog." 

I'll take it. . . 


1 comment:

  1. My first thought: Love Grows Here
    or some variation.
    You're a gem, Sara.

    ReplyDelete