Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grandaddy and Harry Potter

Calvin was given an assignment from school.  What six people would you want at an imaginary dinner table.  They could be alive or dead, fictional or real.

He choose: himself, his Daddy, me, Mary, my Dad and Harry Potter.

I'd say he has his priorities on straight.  I might have chosen Jesus over Harry Potter--but I'm not ten years old.

Yesterday my email account got hacked.  My first indication of this was that I got "failure to deliver" status notifications from the two people in my address book who are dead.  My dad and my dear friend Ginny. Thanks hacker--for that reminder.  Good luck figuring out my new password.  It is so long and complicated that even I cannot possibly remember it.

Daddy and Ginny--I hope you are so busy singing with the angels that you have no time for email hacking worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment