Thursday, September 1, 2011

Follow Me By Email

Some of you, (okay, mostly my sister Susan) have asked to have my blog updates sent to you by email.  Even thought it was very challenging for me, I have set up a "gadget" that is supposed to send you an email when I update the blog.

So, you might like to try it.  I promise I won't sell your email to anyone, because I don't know how.  I will also never try to sell you anyone else's email.  You can scroll down the the bottom and find the submit button.

Since I have been writing for eight months now, you might be interested in my statistics.  I have readers in the following ten countries:  USA, India, Germany, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, and the Ukraine.

I don't know who they are, and some of them probably got to the blog by mistake.  Many have come back anyway.  Some of the visitors are folks I met at camp from other countries. Maybe there are some piano playing, overly religious, talk too much about their own kids, gardening folks in Singapore as well.

I have had 3641 hits since January when I started.  That is just kinda fun.  My stats don't tell me who is checking--probably mostly my mother--but they do tell me things like what country people are from and if you use a mac or p.c. and if somebody did a search to find it--what the search keywords were.

So, thanks for reading.  I hope occasionally you are fed by the experiences of my family and studio and life.

P.S. I also changed some setting to try to make it easier to post a comment.  Now, anyone should be able to post a comment, for better or worse.  If you don't say something nice, I will remove it.  (see previous blog entry about only saying nice words. . . )

1 comment:

  1. Wow. One of these days when I have a moment. I need to sit down and either call or email you! It seems like so much has happened in the Kotrba house... Did you get new counters in the kitchen? O_O and what happened with the driveway? :) I look at the beautiful pictures and love reading the blog... it helps me feel still so connected to you guys back in MN. We miss you so terribly! I cant believe how big Calvin and Mary now are or that Mary will be in school full time now... I remember when they were both so little! We love you guys so much! Just wanted to say hello!

    Love,
    Chevy

    ReplyDelete